Since we opened our location by the waterfront, our tasting room has quickly become one of Saugatuck’s most beloved summer staples. Our menu of rotating draft cocktails can be enjoyed inside, outside, or on-the-go, including:
- Bourbon Ginger: Coppercraft Blend of Straight Bourbon Whiskies, lemonade, ginger syrup
- Prickly Beetnik: Coppercraft Blend of Straight Bourbon Whiskies, Thatcher’s Organic Prickly Pear Liqueur, beet syrup, lemon juice
- A Wrinkle in Thyme: Coppercraft Citrus Vodka, Coppercraft Gin, Thatcher’s Organic Elderflower Liqueur, berry lemonade, thyme and lemongrass syrup, lemon juice
- Nectar: Coppercraft Citrus Vodka, tangerine juice, honey syrup, lemon juice
- Last Mango in Paris: Coppercraft Barrel-Aged Rum, mango juice, cilantro syrup, lime juice
- Raoul Duke’s Breakfast: Coppercraft Vodka, orange juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice, rosemary syrup
- Mia Wallace: Coppercraft Citrus Vodka, lemonade, strawberry and basil syrup, lime juice
Draft cocktails are available while supplies last. Check out our menu before you head towards the water to see what’s on tap.
And while you’re in Saugatuck, some other fun things to check out?
Dune Rides. One of Saugatuck’s most famous landmarks. Take a riding tour through the wild dune and learn about this topographical feat! Talk about educational and fun.
Butler Street. Take a stroll through Saugatuck’s quaint shopping district. The picturesque Butler Street is lined with whimsical shops and curiosities.
Art Galleries. If you’re an art person, then you don’t need to go any further than Saugatuck. Over a dozen art galleries and institutions are packed into this lakeside town’s small expanse.
Oval Beach. You can’t go to Saugatuck without visiting this world-renowned beach. It’s been ranked by numerous publications as one of the best beaches in the world. You can be the judge of that.
Our tasting room is open everyday from 11:00am-8:00pm. Come on down for a taste (or two!) of summer and explore Saugatuck in its greatest season. Give us a call if you have any questions.